In my earlier article, I mentioned the importance of looking professional for Women.
Looking professional is an important step as this portrays your personality, displays authority, credibility and seriousness towards work.
Here are some of the do’s & don’ts in professional wear for Women.
- Wear Dark colours (Black, grey, forest green)
- Wear Cotton Pants, Straight Pants
- Wear Collared Kurtas for Indian Formals
- Wear Indian formals of fabrics like, Cotton, Khadi, Linen, Silk
- Wear Closed toe heel shoes, Pumps, Wedges
- Jewellry should be simple & classy
- Wear Floral Prints
- Borders (Gold / Silver) on Indian formals
- Wear Chiffon, Georgette
- Wear Slippers
- Wear body hugging dress.
- Wear dangling earrings along with neck piece.
These are just few of the many and I am sure it will be helpful in determining your professional look.
I will be happy to cover more on this topic. Do write in with your questions on email@example.com
or leave comment below.