We also strongly emphasise intimate hygiene and breast cancer awareness, ensuring that our participants leave the workshop feeling empowered and informed. Bra does not cause cancer and there are misconceptions about it. At INTiMA, we believe that awareness is the first step towards change, and we aim to help women make informed decisions when it comes to their lingerie choices. Join us for an interactive and informative workshop to empower you to make the right decisions for your body and health.
Introducing our Signature Programme INTiMA – The Lingerie Workshop, a one-of-a-kind workshop to educate women on the importance of correctly fitted innerwear. Did you know that 80% of women wear wrongly fitted innerwear? This can lead to back pain, shoulder pain, spondylitis, and even increase the risk of breast cancer.
Our workshop covers a range of topics, including:
- The correct fit for different types of innerwear
- Understanding the importance of sports bras
- Useful information on shapewear
- Quick fix tips for common lingerie problems
- Debunking common myths and providing solutions
- Types and trends in innerwear
- Intimate Hygiene